Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Hello world, (at least those who may be listening)

This weblog is an attempt by me (Dr) to catalogue my travels to India and beyond, and also as a simple method of comunicating with anyone back home who may wish to speak to me. My email unfortunately has become fast bogged with useless crap and anything people wish to send to me which has no direct implication to my being, and it is because of this that I'm writing a new blog for my travels... feel free to leave a msg, or say hello...

Dr.

P.S. Please Mr. Internet- stop spamming me about russian brides, if I want one I know where to get them!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

russian brides...
i thought they were Czechoslovakian brides there?? Anyway you cant get a Russian bride you dont have a visa for russia

p.s we miss you :(

9/13/2006 1:06 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

yeah russian brides!
dont understand what they want from me, I dont have my degree yet!
but there are ways to get into russia without a visa, a czech guy told me you can catch a train from tallin to st. petersburg and they hardly ever check passports on the train... not that I would want to do that of course :)

ps- I miss you too... ummm, mystery person.

9/14/2006 5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home