Thursday, September 14, 2006

Hi all,

Just a quick update on my trip thus far... I got off the plane after a bloody long trek from Australia (the 7hr stop-over in Saigon was a killer) in Praha airport. Having noticed only one other australian on the plane I approached him and asked him where he was from. His name was Stan, and he was an ex-pat living in Praha. As it turns out he spoke fluent Czech and he took me around Praha and the countryside introducing me to the traditional food and drink of the Czech culture. This was a good start for me because I had a bit of an insiders tour of the country, and I got to meet many locals, went rock climbing, etc...
That was the first 4 days of my trip, and it was thankfully funded by Stan himself... kudos to aussie comraderie there!

PART 2 of my trip will hopefully be forthcoming but as for now I must go book a train ticket to Wien (Vienna) for tomorrow, ciao!

doc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home