Saturday, September 16, 2006

OH MY GOD its another post!!!!!

Anyway, how have you all been? (there is a correct answer to this question, it is- fine but missing you heaps david.)

I got in to Vienna last night, met a few people at the hostel (a yank, a kanuck and an aussie... ooh alliteration...), we hit the town (hard!) and checked out Flex, which is Vienna's popular alt music club on the danube... not really much to say about today... woke at twelve, I thought I would be smart last night when I was pissed and lock all my valuables in my pack and put the key in my shoe... It was quite entertaining when I thought I had been robbed! guess it teaches me for being smart when I'm drunk... it didn't even occur to me that I would blackout and forget what I had done last night... ahhh, good times!

Anywhos (new word there) i'll be off to find a post office and post some cards out, if you want to get one you have to drop me your address, and I promise to personalise each card for everyone... ciao!

doc.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey handsome, already well on the adventure train huh? awesome stuf man, hope you're taking lots of pics. as you may have noticed let and i got a new pc so i'll be in touch now. till your next post...

9/18/2006 2:50 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

glad to know someones reading this back home!
I've got about 60 pics now, so I should probably try and upload a couple soon...
i'll probably do that in Italy though... its a bit of effort you see... anyhow, keep being my sane half till I get back...
doc.

9/18/2006 7:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home