Monday, September 25, 2006

Haldo there,

Nothing much new here in the eternal city... still found my old gelatia not far from termini station... looking for work... hooray! its even less fun in a foreign country because you know you can only get the shit jobs! At least back home you have the promise of stumbling into a good job, not here... nope... I'm the illegal alien speaking a strange language! (hmmm, I hope no italians get offended)

So i've decided if I cant get a job in the next 3 days i'll be re-booking my ticket home... its just too expensive here... out of all the countries i've been to this time Italy is the most expensive! (damn euro they must be saying!)... so if anybody would like me to do anything radical (like dance naked in the fountain trevi... or spray paint on the side of the colosseum "Romans go home!") ask me in the next 3 days... I will be up for anything!

doc.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I say do both! especially go home romans, beautifull!

9/26/2006 5:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Doc,

T and J say...


Take your ass out of Western Europe and get back to Eastern Europe where its CHEAP!!!!!

Australia is not ready to have you back yet.... LOL

ps im not a fat chick Phill... >N<

9/26/2006 9:29 PM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

hey well it looks like 2 people will get their wish- I'm heading for Croatia today! I'm jumping a train to Bari and then I will get a ferry to Dubrovnik... hopefully I can last a bit longer in Croatia, Roma is damn expensive with the euro... sorry Ash, I couldn't afford that much spray paint!

doc.

9/27/2006 1:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home