Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Just a quick one-

I'm jumping the train to Bari (a port town on the east Italian coast), where I will catch a ferry to Dubrovnik (Croatia)... I'm not going home without a fight!
I'll extract as much as I can from this trip and I dont want to waste my time in countries i've already been to... that being said my plane ticket is from Roma and it is no refundable so I do need to get back in November...
On a lighter note: me and Franz (a german friend I met yesterday) went out to get some towels from a nearby vendor to the hostel and when we came back Franz walked in on some people having sex in the dorm room... wait thats not the funny part! The guy in our dorm (who was doing the loving) quickly ran up and slammed the door in our faces. I wasn't sure what was going on so I went up to the door and opened it again and he quickly slammed it shut again. I then said "what the hell!" and the hostel owner walked up slowly and opened the door from which the man strolled out... me and Franz dropped off our stuff and went sightseeing during which time we speculated that the guy from our dorm was a pimp/drug dealer and the woman was his bitch... To cap off the story- when we came back some english guys had just arrived to stay in our dorm, the hostel owner said "your bed will be ready in ten minutes" and the woman who was lying on the bed left and the owner changed the sheets and brought the english guys into the room... "your beds are now ready"... true story (I dont have the imagination to think up something that stupid!)...

doc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home