Sunday, October 01, 2006

Hey all!

Just thought I would drop a line to you guys on Dubrovnik... Its really nice! I've been here for 3 days and its got some good beaches (pebble beaches) and a cool little civic area (behind some castle walls) and the main street is paved with white marble (thats right!)... Very picturesque scenery outside the city as well, and because its about 20 degrees most of the year round the climate is great!
I've been sharing a room, bathroom and kitchen with a japanese girl and we've become a bit of an item now, so I guess i'll have to send those nice eastern european women home to Jason and Ash... Tomorrow we'll both be heading to Split and from there onwards to Zagreb... Hopefully i'll find a computer in Zagreb that will allow me to upload some photos, as I realise some of you may be getting sick of all this second hand information (without anything to go off)... but I highly recommend Croatia thus far, its beautiful, its friendly and its quite cheap!
Anyhow i've got to post those postcards, so i'll write back in a few days, bye,

doc.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah doc send me a post card. Well well well a japanese shella say no more say no more wink wink nudge nudge say no more

Does she have a hot Friend ?

if she does ill refund you on the postage stamps.....

10/01/2006 8:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, you've found the perfect travelling partner! The whole of the trip is already a success in my eyes. Can you send us pics of the lucky lady? Glad to hear you're bleeding as many weeks out of your excursion as possible. Good luck with, everything :)

10/04/2006 1:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Three cheers for pussy!
Hip hip horray, hip hip horray, hip hip horray!
For he's a jolly good shagger, for he's a jolly good shagger, for he's a jolly good shaggeeeeer! and so say all the boys... er um the girls! :)

10/04/2006 10:38 PM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

Jason- Yeah she says many... so we'll work something out when I get home hey?

FiZZ- Yeah its great but we are going separate ways today, but she says she wants to visit Brisbane and Mayuko is an excellent cook! (she used to work in an Italian kitchen!)... I'm not giving up on this trip now (my plane tickets are non-refundable!)...

A-Bomb- Must I remind you that this is a family blog? besides the fact that Mayuko will be reading this... anyway- hooray for that and more!

10/05/2006 2:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home