Thursday, October 05, 2006

Hey hey,

What's this out cry for photos now?
I'm sorry but you will have to wait until a find a computer in eastern europe with those capabilities... As far as my trip goes: me and Mayuko have one more day together then we will part ways (at least until she visits Australia)... we are in Split today, not much to say about Split, its a very ordinary city in Croatia... I'm off to Zagreb tonight and Mayuko is off to Ancona (Italy), so we are just going to stroll the markets near Split palace... I had some fun talking the Croatian ticket lady into giving me a student ticket (I have fun getting student prices anywhere in Europe, my student card is shit!), on the plus side my bartering skillz have increased dramatically (I feel like some some of role playing avatar levelling up... DOC! has reached skill level 8...)...
So I'm not entirely sure what to expect on my journey now, I should find work but I can only work for a month... I might try for Turkey but I have to make it back to Roma in November for my trip to Morocco... anyhow, I'm up for suggestions... ciao!

doc.

P.S. If you ever go to Split visit "The Black Cat Bistro", excellent food and good prices!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Re: previous entry.
The flash will not be sensored...
POO! (said with booming voice, followed with demonic laughter)

10/05/2006 4:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah yes, there's no censoring the walking one man SMUT army that is the flash, and why would one wish to anyway?

Sweet, you're new friend is more than welcome to come if she has cooking tips for me. I can always use more. Really...

10/05/2006 6:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

SMUT ARMY... I like the sound of that. Would it be anything like the kiss army? I could be General Smuttiness, I need a private no-pants and a captain Obscenity. Any takers? I guess my arch enemy would be major PC and is band of do gooders!

10/05/2006 7:04 PM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

Damn that Major PC to hell I say!

Glad to hear that FiZZ is willing to learn... my girl has some cooking skillz to teach!

10/12/2006 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats me.... (private no-pants)

10/13/2006 11:08 PM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

I told you to leave those pants on private! that's an order!

-Major Dick

10/18/2006 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home