Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Im still in Serbia...

I have a few stories banked up now... needless to say in the past week and a half i've been in Serbia i've been sober for only three days... they have this drink called "Rakija" and its about 40-60 percent... anyhow i'll write more when I have a computer for a couple of hours...

Greetings from Kovilj!

doc.

PS- I saw Concord Dawn in Novi Sad last weekend... Matt was at his usual genius behind the decks... I went and said hello to him after his set but he didnt remember me : ( ... all he had to say to me was "What the hell are you doing in Novi Sad?"... good times!

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ah you need to meet a serbian woman my wino friend. they are Hot P.S the postage offer still stands.

yeah as per the post card i have been at uni heaps cant wait to be finished oh wait a second I am finnish its a paradox how spooky.

10/20/2006 1:10 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

Yeah I dont know if you've been reading my posts but I'm sure I mentioned somewhere that I have a girl now... she's Japanese... I'm not looking for a Serbian girl, maybe I can find one for you but I dont know what you're looking for...
Still with the uni eh? I'm sure it wont be long before the moons align and you are both finished and finnish...
speaking of finnish, my finnish friend, are you able to pick me up from the airport in sydney on the 8th of january, and if not do I have any takers on this fine offer?

doc.

10/20/2006 2:53 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

pivo picka burek .hi doc this is jour friends dzi dovla milan end djole.doc picko do you wan t rakija

11/26/2006 10:12 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

MMMM... picka!

and burek too!

hopefully I will take some rakija back to Australia and introduce my friends to it!

ciao Djole, G and Milan!

Doc.

12/18/2006 7:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home