Sunday, November 12, 2006

Hello peoples of earth!

This is Zarlor of the planet Nimbux 5, and I am communicating to you through some puny earthling post. We Nimbuxion's are a friendly people. We enjoy many things a billion times more complex than your puny earth minds can imagine. For instance- we enjoy go....

Sorry about that folks... having problems with Zarlor posting on my blog again, DAMN YOU ZARLOR!!!

Anyway, I just wanted to let you all know that i've bought one of those annoying snake charmer flutes that you hear in the background of the movies set in the middle east... and I want to learn how to play it when I get back to australia, MUHAHAHAHAHAHA... haha...

And i've been trying to decide if I should go to senegal or east to algeria, or re-book my flight home, or follow a career path in snake charming in morocco... imagine it, i'll be famous! the first white guy snake charmer! imagine the tours, from north africa to the middle east, and all the groupies I would get!
So let me know what you think, and at least read the last couple of posts- they're completely not pertinent to your lives in any way, shape or form, its brilliant!

doc.

PS- PS is the meaning to life.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi dok!!!
Im glad to can read to everything is allraigth.

Me and my gf planing to go to Dublin, Irland after New year, i hope you will come in Graz before New year and than we can serching for good austrian drink, if we dont find it than i know one good irish pub with good guinness.

So, bis speter...
Liebe grüße von Misha

11/13/2006 6:22 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe i just loocking your profile...u r taurus like me... and every taurus like to travel around the world... this is my meaning!!!
Again Misha

11/13/2006 6:34 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe i just loocking your profile...u r taurus like me... and every taurus like to travel around the world... this is my meaning!!!
Again Misha

11/13/2006 6:34 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

Hey Misha,

Dublin should be nice after new years...
I might make it out to Graz before I leave, I was going to spend a month in Morocco but it is almost as expensive as europe, and there's no alcohol here! and every morning at 5am I get woken up by the morning prayer from the mosques... so maybe I might re-book my flight to berlin... just giving you the heads up : )

So you're a taurus then? born in may as well? its the best time of the year to be born, kind of in the middle... the dull part of the year... livened up by a birthday!

Anyhow I hope to hear from you again soon, I should point out that my mobile is turned off while I'm in Morocco, so if you need to contact me my email is best, sasa has it if you need it...

viddimus Misha,

doc.

11/14/2006 5:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home