Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Welcome to Las Palmas de Gran Canarias,

My welcoming commitee consisted of 3 junkies who wanted nothing more than everything I had of value on me. I wish I could say that I did something clever when one of them attacked me but I just yelled out "What are you doing?!?!"... what was he doing? he was punching and kicking me until I stopped moving so he could take my stuff... he didnt understand a word of english anyhow, so there was even less point to what I yelled. I pulled a Forrest Gump after a slight beating, and even though I was carrying about 15 kilos on my back those stupid junkies couldn't keep up with me... too much smack in their system! besides the fact that a person will always run much faster when they know they're in danger, its adrenaline baby. And after all that I did feel a kind of frightened fight club rush, but I would gladly pass on the opportunity again should I see it.

anyhow, more updates later... i've found an online zookeeper game, bye!

doc.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What`s up dok :(???

11/23/2006 4:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I hope thay did not kick the shit out of you to much ... we still need you to come back to Canberra... sorry I have not been on here much... just hade to much SES stuff on this month... wow... I think you will have some fucking awsome storys to tell us when you get back... Anyhow... im of to bed ... night doc!

Troy Newell
AKA (-N-)

11/23/2006 5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So I hope thay did not kick the shit out of you to much ... we still need you to come back to Canberra... sorry I have not been on here much... just hade to much SES stuff on this month... wow... I think you will have some fucking awsome storys to tell us when you get back... Anyhow... im of to bed ... night doc!

Troy Newell
AKA (-N-)

11/23/2006 5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woops... lol.. o well

11/23/2006 5:05 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

Naaaaaah!

I'm good! i've taken my fair share of head concussions, I was more suprised that someone attacked me is all... but you get that when you're walking around any city at 2am looking for a hotel, last time I take a midnight flight anywhere!

Anyhow alcohol is tax-free!
I bought a bottle of Havana Club white rum for $11!!! its normally 3x that in Australia!

I'm off to finish that bottle,

doc.

11/23/2006 7:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats good to know!

well you in joy getting pissed...
un like some... the rest of us have to go to work... (waaaaa!) LOL

but thats ok... I get to go to the GLBT Bush dance tonight... wow just when you thought gay people could not get any more queer, they have a bush dance... 400 poofs and dykes in flannelette and cowboy boots... (oww the shame)... LOL

11/23/2006 1:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it the 'offshore accounts canary islands' or just the canary islands, my geography isn't to good. Anyway apart from getting into a scrap, how's it going.

Swpnil

11/24/2006 6:06 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

yikes nuul!

all those gays and lesbians in the bush dancing to "its raining men"... i've gotta say I really feel sorry for you :) but its your religion, and occasionally you have to go to church eh?

hey swpnil!

how's uni going?
I believe its the cayman islands where they have offshore accounts, but I dont think its that much different here either...
but its been good to finally get drunk again after 3 weeks in morocco where drinking is forbidden. I had no idea how many withdrawrals I would go through from not drinking, its scary!
anyhow, I'm back to morocco tomorrow but i've got a memento packed in my bag from the canaries- a 1L bottle of pernod! my favourite spirit... it should make morocco much more bareable!

doc.

11/24/2006 9:22 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home