Wednesday, November 15, 2006

What up,

So today is going to be the last time I update the blog in a week or so. Just wondering if you guys have reading the blog. I hope you have because I'm going to test your blog knowledge... ready:


1. Who in one of the more recent blogs was trying to communicate from a distant planet? 2. What fruit best describes Europe in Doc's humble opinion? 3. Which drink did Doc consume vast amounts of in Serbia? 4. What career path was Doc contemplating in Morocco? and one last question; 5. What did Doc describe as having "More wisdom than a pub full of irish-men"?

Remember I will be grading you on your answers... the first one who answers them correctly gets a prize of random value, so get to it!

That aside i've been writing an epic poem with all this free time on my hands (now that my girl has headed back home)... i've finished the first 30 pages in my notebook, but I'm not sure if I should publish it on my old blog or this one (because I did write it during my travels it counts as a valid entry, but a long one!)... anyhow get cracking on the answers... you must leave them in the comments for this post to qualify, ciao,

doc.


PS- Doc reserves the right to keep the prize for himself after an undisclosed amount of time. All entries not awarded a prize will carry on over to the next competition: Doc's 1,000,000.00 dollar cash grab from the bank robbery competition.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey go back in Serbia and learn to spell Raikija{----(wrong)

answer on 2.
giant orange

answer on 3.
Rakija (remember this spell)

that´s it from me!!!

11/16/2006 6:36 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

Shit! I was close though! rakija!

did you get the email I sent you? my phone ran out of credit and I cant recharge it unless I go to Italy! Europe sucks if you own a mobile phone, next time i'll take my australian sim card!

as far as your answers go you only have to answer the other 3 questions to win the prize!!!

doc.

11/17/2006 7:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home