Saturday, November 18, 2006

Well, well, well...

No comments eh? you guys are getting sloppy now... as fizz mentioned- I had comments coming in on a regular basis and then I asked if anyone can pick me up from the airport and then: BLLLLIIIFFF! 8 years went past before the next comment... what happened? did you guys suddenly get interesting lives, or is my blog too boring? before you answer that bear in mind I would prefer sweet lies to the harsh reality of things...

Anyway, I'm sick of Morocco... no alcohol, and the landscape is like inland Australia (there's even gum trees everywhere!)... I feel like I escaped the heat of Australia for the heat of Morocco...

Screw you guys- I'm going to the canary islands!

doc.

PS- there is no God. sorry to break it to you this way.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I so do exist...

Ash

11/20/2006 6:21 PM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

Na Aa!


Times INFINITY!!!


There, comeback from that one!

11/21/2006 6:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thats it dok...comme over here in Graz, here is snow and green or white mountains!
Ill send u mail with status about me!!!
See you man.
bye

11/22/2006 5:36 AM  
Blogger celticdiardan said...

dont you worry misha, I'm on my way over in about a week and a half.

11/23/2006 8:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home